<VV> Re: Fan Belt Toss registration forms - ALL CORVAIR ALL THE TIME

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Sat Aug 27 19:18:38 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/27/2005 12:29:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
CorvairEd at aol.com writes:

To any  of you having trouble downloading the GWFBT&SM registration forms
from
our web site, just email me at CorvairEd at aol.com or eugene1938 at aol.com and
I'll send you the forms as an MS Word doc file which will download in  about
30
seconds.  You'll get everything but the map.

Ed  Corson (CORSA member)
Inland Empire Corvair  Club

You can also email me for them.

_rt66vairs at aol.com_ (mailto:rt66vairs at aol.com)

or

_yenbat at aol.com_ (mailto:yenbat at aol.com)

The form on the Inland Empire Corvair Club website works just fine.

It is, however, a .PDF file and takes a while to download. Particularly if
you are using a dialup
connection. May take several minutes. Be patient you will get an excellent
quality document.

You do have to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to open it. I'm using version 6.5
and it works great
20 second download on Cable broadband.

I am working on getting this all together as a .DOC file and putting in up
on the web. I;ve found that Mozilla Firefox does not do this well. Use Internat
 Explorer.

If all else fails email me and I will mail the info and reg form to  you.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Tim Abney
IECC