<VV> Help!!!!! I need help in correcting a severe lack of powerproblem.

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 27 22:03:35 EDT 2005

Use your hand to cover each carb in turn. One will kill the engine, one will
have no effect. The one with no effect isn't working.
Rev it up with your hand over that carb a few times, releasing your hand
after a couple of seconds and not over-revving the engine.
My wife calls it 'the carb thing'. I call it water or other junk in the
venturi cluster.
Water is heavier than gas and is harder for the engine to pull through the
cluster tube. Applying full engine vacuum by covering the carb will suck it
through, but not too much, I think it can damage the float.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun