<VV> Re: 1969 ROSTER

corsa corsa at comcast.net
Sun Aug 28 17:44:37 EDT 2005

I just received my SIXTY NINER newsletter and it includes an update to the
roster listing both corrections and 13 new cars added to the roster. When
ever I see a 1969 model for sale on ebay or internet, I check to see if it
is in the roster. If it is not on the roster, I email Mark Ellis with the
information on the car so it can be added. I agree with Kent that the 69
fingertip facts and 69 roster are great resources and also great reading!!
The last car I added to my stable of 4 Corvairs is a 1969 vert and I bought
the 69 fingertip facts long before I bought my first 69. The book actually
motivated me to buy an example of the "last" Corvairs. I encourage you to
check out the book.

Bigwave Dave

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.