<VV> Re: motometers

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 03:05:16 EDT 2005

i found mine at  napa in the balkamp book several years ago. they fit right
in the spyder dash. should fit corsa also. look very good, 270 degree sweep and
color coded as to economy with inches of vac on face also. they are more
sensitive than stock also because of larger sweep.  there was a similair gauge in
some vw's? i found at junkyard, along with a clock that fits and works well
also. my dashes were very rough looking units i saved with black paint(well
wrinkle if you must know)they look good to me.
regards , tim colson
63 rampy
64 greenbrier
61 lakewood...all with "saved" spyder dashes.