<VV> Location, Location, Location

Ewell Mills emills5 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Aug 29 07:48:10 EDT 2005

Don't pay any attention to Padgett.....he has a low body temperature or something. He can stand lots and lots of heat without even breaking a sweat.  Doesn't even use available A/C when he has it.  Believe me folks, Orlando is hot as Hades in the summer, and I know since I am only 40 miles away.  Now winter is a different story,
makes it worth living through the hot hot summers.  (And believe me I use my A/C....on both Corvairs also). That's why we have all those snow birds that only stay for the winter.  We do appreciate them paying taxes all year long on their seldom used condos etc. since it helps keep our taxes within reason, and as Padgett mentioned, no state income tax thanks to the infusion of all those Tourist dollars.  Keep em coming.  Also Padgett seems to forget that the very first of 3 Hurricanes that we got zapped with last year came right through Orlando, even though it had calmed down some by the time it got there.

Our prayers are with you people up in the panhandle states as you suffer through your second one this year.  We know how rough it is.  Joe Potts does also. Hang in there.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.