<VV> How long is it??

Jim Bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 29 15:12:15 EDT 2005

I'll take the measurement in any convenient unit.  Inches, centimeters
whatever.  I'd order one from a friendly vendor, but the shipping on a
single item kinds makes it too expensive.  I wanna go into my local FLAPS
and say, I wanna red battery cable .....inches long.
Jim B.
(not a stickler for stock)