<VV> Antenna Hole Plug

Mark J. Murphy m.j.murphy at comcast.net
Tue Aug 30 09:19:44 EDT 2005

Not having a car without an antenna installed nor knowing the intricacies of
the body punches I don't know the size offhand, but you might check a
hardware store or plumbing supply for a "cock hole cover".  1-1/2" diameter
is standard, which sounds large, but I have seen various sizes and they
usually come in white or chrome.  For black plastic, an autobody supply
would likely have something workable.
      ,-----___\----,    Mark Murphy
      \--(o)----(o)--'  Derry, NH, USA
    http://m.j.murphy.home.comcast.net/