<VV> Jacking Points

Ewell Mills emills5 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Aug 30 10:05:38 EDT 2005

Some are offering excellent advice on how to jack a Corvair for Jack Stands etc.  I'm sure there are people out there that glean help from these suggestions, but all seem to forget to tell these people that it is also an excellent idea to put something along each side (under)  the car approximately midway (such as mounted spares etc) in case the car should fall off of the jack, jack stands or what-ever.  I realize they are a pain to work around, but might save your life.  Work Safe.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.