<VV> JACKING POINTS/Mount failure

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Tue Aug 30 14:45:38 EDT 2005

Let me tell you a particularly galling story - About 8 years ago we were
having this same debate at a National Corsa convention and one
individual, who will remain nameless, made the same claim oveand over
again, but less than a year earlier had sent back 2 Steele rear motor
mounts to me because of "defective failure".. He still claims he has
never "had a failure" due to jacking up his Corvair at the differential
- you you see, it's a hopeless discussion. Lon