<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 7, Issue 277

kenfran at comcast.net kenfran at comcast.net
Tue Aug 30 17:44:39 EDT 2005

I know home improvement stores (specifically Lowe's) have plastic and
chrome hole plugs. Lowe's has them near the screws, bolts, etc.
These would also be good for plugging holes in the shroud that let
cooling air come back up above the shroud.

From: "Tom in Baltimore" <63vair4door at verizon.net>
Subject: <VV> Antenna Hole Plug

My daughter's '64 cvt. currently does not have an antenna installed. She
likes the cleaner look and will be using her I-Pod anyway, so I'm left with
a hole in the front fender. Does anyone know of a source for the black
plastic plug that will pop in this hole?