<VV> 198,338

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Wed Aug 31 09:54:23 EDT 2005

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the archive at:

http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com

now contains every post to virtual vairs since its inception through roughly
January of 2004... I just completed the really old archive material.  The
post count is 198,338

I now need to add the material from January 2004 to current, and then the
archive will be pretty much complete except for the monthly or so updates
that I'll need to do on an ongoing basis.

Just a reminder that you must register for the site to be able to see the
archive.

An interesting aside... a search of "larry claypool" produced 4,264 posts in
2.44 seconds.

Joe

http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com
The World's largest Online Corvair Technical Resource