<VV> Convention issue of Communique

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Aug 31 12:54:52 EDT 2005

The Omission, Prof---
Is what is missing from the President's statement.
It could have, and should have, been mentioned there.

There was a reason for the quick set in the mag before it went to press, but since I'm not the President or a Director, it isn't for me to explain.

Since the President decided she wanted to retain the title, and the board had to approve the increase, IMO the notice should have been a bit more to the  front.

Just my opinion, and since I likely reside near the top of the President's fecal roster anyway, I can't be hurt by saying so.

Hank