<VV> Convention issue of Communique

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Aug 31 13:54:23 EDT 2005

Lon

> From: corvairs <lonwall at corvairunderground.com>
> Date: 2005/08/31 Wed PM 01:02:48 EST
> To: kaczmarek at charter.net
> CC: virtualvairs at corvair.org
> Subject: Re: <VV> Convention issue of Communique
>
> Hank - I knew you were just trying to cause trouble so I toned the
> response down.

C'mon now Lon, I have more important things to do. I just like to keep our elected representatives to the club on their toes. I'ts good for them. There's always fire in the kitchen ya know.

 I'll be looking forward to seeing
> you in PA next weekend and then  in NC about a month later. At which
> event would you like me to kick your behind?

At Whichever one you think you're feelin' froggy enough to jump <G> But tell me in advance, I ain't buyin the BBQ if you want to kick my behind.

> Don't forget the barbecue.  Oh, and because I hate those evil emoticons,
> no one will know if I'm serious or not, so I'll just say
> bite...................oh you know.

Yep

HANK