<VV> A little help needed-So Cal

Scott Cable s2cable1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 23:15:27 EDT 2005

Vairheads,
I need some help in regards to a recent purchase. I purchased a Porsche
550  body kit from this company called Perry D's Inc. on 5/24/05, and
the company owner has not been returning any of my phone calls, his
website is now recently shut-down and his answering machine has been recently removed or no longer working.   The guy has $4800 of mine.  I'd like
some answers if possible.

They are located at:
Perry D's Inc.
200635 Elkwood Pl.
Perris, Ca
92570

Could any of the Southern California Corvair owners go check this place out
for me?
Perris is just SE of Riverside off of the I-215 (exit 37) & SR74.

Contact me Off-Net at:
s2cable1 at yahoo.com

701-252-4036 (home)
701-253-7773 (work)