<VV> RE: WC: Fuel Milage in winter - only minor Corvair

Bob Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Thu Dec 1 00:00:05 EST 2005

Hi Merv,

That was my thinking too. The denser air should lead to a denser fuel
air/charge but anecdotal evidence suggests that mileage decreases in winter
which is what prompted my question.   I guess it's factors like you
mentioned plus of course road conditions that play a larger role.

Winter here as well  -14 C tonight and we have had three power outages in
the last 6 hours.

Bob