<VV> Re: Yenko Question

Rob Landers CorsaRob at charter.net
Thu Dec 1 17:04:48 EST 2005

It would seem most '67's had the same 1"/6" style all the way down to the
bumper as besides Harry's #120 and mine #114... I know that YS-107 and
YS-108 both have the "non-tapered" style that was also seen on quite a few
1966's.  Still, there were paint variations on the '67's as 108's white
paint below the front bumper only goes to the valance panel seams... not
around to the front fender lip... like mine.

As most people know and Mike S. alluded to in his post, there were a lot of
"unique" things on each Stinger.  Besides having at least 2 striping
versions in '66, there appears to have been at least 3 shades of blue used
for the stripe.  It all depended on who taped off the stripe and who mixed
the paint and who actually sprayed it... lots of opportunity for
"variances".

Rob Landers
YS-114