<VV> What to do...small projects. / LCR's

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 09:02:47 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/1/2005 10:42:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
daretocorvair at yahoo.com writes:

> Oh, and just as a side note, has anyone else ever had
> the problem where, when you go to      re-attach
> the lower strut rods to the diff case, the L-bracket
> doesn't really go flat to both sides?  My car sat for
> many years with both side the top two bolts not in
> them, and they're bent now.  Is this something common?

*****

This is common...for those unaware!  gggg

You let the rear of the engine hang DOWN  approx. 1 foot......attach
brackets....raise engine......bolts go in by finger.......last guy didn't know
either!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug