<VV> In reply-small projects...

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 11:21:32 EST 2005

  WOW!  I must have done a LOT of stuff already and
didn't realize it!

  First off, thank you for the replies.  I don't
usually get that many replies when I post.  It's a hit
or miss thing with you guys.

  Second.  I've already polished the headlight bezels,
I've already cleaned and polished the chrome box for
the floor shift.  I painted the shroud, rebuilt my
carbs, and cleaned and re-painted my dash..
  No landlord, BTW...but parents.  I could paint if it
was something small.  Just find a big box and do it in
the basement.
   Maybe I need to dig deeper if I'm gonna find
something to do.  It appears to me after getting
awesome replies, that I've done almost everything that
was suggested to me.
   I think maybe I was hoping someone would suggest
something I hadn't done yet haha

THANK YOU!

Ryan

P.S.  about 5 inches of snow, and I woke up to 9
degrees outside.  and that's with the sun SHINING!    *bbbrrrrrrrr*