<VV> Harry's Yenko

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Dec 2 11:21:58 EST 2005

Warren
She's not a geezer by any means, but Harry's riding the crest of the wave that will deliver him to geezerdom in the very near future.

Mike, hope you learned your lesson. When Matt's trolling, don't feed in. You could be the next target.

Once body and paint is finished on the EUM--hopefully before Buffalo, I have 2 targets. a 61 Rampside "Barn fresh" that belongs to a car salesman I know, or Harry's Yenko--
If it isn't a sin to let that kind of car sit in a basement without being driven, it should be.

Hank