<VV> New Member

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 2 14:55:23 EST 2005

     Greetings. I just joined the VV site, and have been reading the most
 recent posts. Interesting....

 I have a '66 Monza 140/4spd Sedan (a gold one that one or two of you may
have seen
 at the Portland Convention Concours), a '66 Yenko Clone that's in the
 process of complete restoration, and a '66 Glenn Pray Cord 8/10 powered by
 Corvair 180/4spd.
 Previously owned cars are: Yellow '65 Corsa Conv (Ist place at '78 San
Diego
 Convention Concours), a race-prepped '66 Corsa (named "Orange Julius"-
guess
 what color it was) that garnered a 2nd at the '78 Convention Autoslalom and
 a 1st at the '83 Seattle Autoslalom.
 I've owned and raced Corvairs for 30 years, so I guess you could say I'm
 hooked on them.
 Glad to be aboard.

 Andy Clark
Camano Island, WA.