<VV> New Member

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 16:27:06 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/2/2005 11:57:35 AM Pacific Standard Time,
slowboat at mindspring.com writes:

> I've owned and raced Corvairs for 30 years, so I guess you could say I'm
> hooked on them.
> Glad to be aboard.
>
> Andy Clark
> Camano Island, WA.

Welcome Andy!   Great to see you back! ggg

Orange Julius is now owned by Bob Coffin [ dryenko] and is in Virginia[?]

I rode in it with Bob at Camarillo, Ca. a few years back.....much more
exciting than driving Harry's Yenko!  ggg

Check out Hanks webpages FIRST..then mine [listed below]  before coming to
any conclusions....  LOL!!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
http:/members.aol.com/patiomatt