<VV>Flame Wars???

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 16:35:45 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/2/2005 1:27:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
slowboat at mindspring.com writes:

> Oh, oh! I'm a new member (joined yesterday), and must have missed
> something.
> I've read the last 2 days of messages and many of the recent archives. I can
> find no personal attacks, other than comments made tongue-in-cheek (was this
> one?).
> If flame wars are a part of this forum, I'm outta here already!
>
> Andy Clark

No flame wars here.......some have "Ultrasoft skin"  is all.....

I'm glad you see these things as "tongue in cheek"....I'm always smiling when
writing....

PS   try to update the "subject line"  when you reply and you'll help
eliminate many of the JUNK posts that turn up when trying to SEARCH the archives for
particular subjectmatter...this post had nothing to do with Harry or Yenkos!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug