<VV> Flame?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 2 16:56:25 EST 2005

Andy,

I agree that the recent comments appeared to be tongue in cheek as opposed
to direct attacks.  The problem with the email (typed) words are that
inflection is absent.  That, and you are not yet familiar with the
personalities.

Once in a while, something gets taken in the wrong way.  But, flames are
prohibited by the rules and it does not happen too often.  When it does, the
moderator generally will step in and put a stop to it.

So, stick around at least a few days and see how topics come up, get
discussed, sometimes get side tracked - but generally lead to useful
information.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (times 2)