<VV> sick of another public VV conflict---THIS AIN'T GOT NO C ORVAIR

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Fri Dec 2 17:22:21 EST 2005

Right on!

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Kubin [mailto:dreamwoodck at yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 3:36 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> sick of another public VV conflict---THIS AIN'T GOT NO CORVAIR

Hey gang,
Since this regularly fills up our public forum, I'm
putting this out on the public forum.

Hey Matt and Hank,
For starters, I admire both of you for your expertise,
dedication to our cars and CORSA, willingness to help
and from personal  experience, support of veterans and
encouragement for those who want to bail out.
I have heard both of you describe why you hate each
other, and that's fine, I listen as a friend
(hopefully, we are).
I have nothing against either of you, other than you
keep posting VV messages that openly air your (hatred,
dislike, venom, pick your word) of each other. Go
ahead, rail on each other............OFF THE FORUM,
for Christ sake!!!!!!!  Send each other all the poison
you can muster, but do it where I don't have to watch
it. I don't care if you do bulldozers at five paces,
demolition derby at 10 or flamethrowers at one. If you
meet face to face and want to kill each other, fine,
let me know and I'll sell tickets. Until then, you are
cutting into MY time on MY dime.
Don't write me back and tell me just to delete what I
don't want to read unless you label the mail a
PERSONAL ATTACK AND NO CORVAIR so I won't have to
waste my time.
I think I speak for a ton of VV members when I say
I'll listen to anything you have to say EXCEPT for
when you rail on each other.

Chuck Kubin

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org