<VV>Hank Memorial (some vair)

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sat Dec 3 14:33:51 EST 2005

I too lament the loss of Hank.  I believe he has once again over reacted to
my little digs....  I only do this because of a threat he made many moons
ago....
And although he had capitulated soon after.....I take no prisoners.....like
marriage..."til death do us part"...gggggg

Let it be known that I have been "talked to" by VairOrg......and adhered to
the agreed upon stipulations....

SO....I offer this Memorial to Hank...all 5,939 posts he made during his 8.5
yr. membership!   Here you can see him transform from a out of work ex-
Jailer, to a Autoparts counter person, to a Rubber salesman and now to an "online
politician" along with some Corvair  information!

YES, you must REGISTER to read these important documents....but it's a small
price for all his "friends" to pay!

http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com/search.php?searchid=3672

"I come to Praise Ceaser.....not bury him"

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug