<VV> NOW, Proving it. LINK!

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 00:53:27 EST 2005

I made a Norm-esque site for you all to gander at.

I've done ALL of my own work on this car so far.
Which is big being that other than standard car
mechanics, I've only known about Corvairs EXISTENCE
since last november when I got hooked and bought one.
Plus, my connection to the world of vairs is VV, or
whatever my dad knows that I don't ..which ain't much
considering I'm now pretty much the official house
Corvair Mechanic.)

Anyway, here's the link.

http://free4allband.tripod.com/corsacorvair.html

Enjoy!