<VV> "ship of fools" aka V V

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Sun Dec 4 03:06:22 EST 2005

Chuck gave the right motto: "ship of fools" aka V V

Hank wrote:
> Wiedersehen

Aber sicher, as mentioned, maybe sometime in a beer garden in Munich!

Hank, I understand your decision but sure hope you come back to VV soon.
I am sure Matt's teasing is in the end not malevolent. He is just one of
the strange guys of LaLa-land? ;-)

JR wrote:

> Don't get mad at me - I might cry and leave forever.
> Yeah! FAT CHANCE

That's what I expect to hear from the cowboys in the West, and not
lamenting about wrong information, rumours or flame wars ;-)

Thomas, mollycoddled in old Europe

--
Thomas Stingl  ts1 at corvair.de  Karlsruhe, Germany
Swiss Corvair Club / Subchapter Germany