<VV> VV - small projects indoors.

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 13:24:31 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/2/2005 6:45:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
SPYDER62 at aol.com writes:

We built  a  vair engine in the dorm room at school with JC witless  parts no

less. Just slid it under the bed when they had room checks. This was  at  a
school that had a no car repair rule, and was  enforced.
rich

My girlfriend help me do the final cylinder cleaning and  partial assembly in
the living room of a house that I was sharing with a couple  of guys. The
final assembly of the cases and short block was done in the  kitchen. She helped
there, too.  We were married shortly thereafter (32  years ago) and she hasn't
worked on a Corvair engine part since. Hmmm. . .   - She will work the pedal
for brake bleeding, but that's about it! - Seth  Emerson