<VV> Re: VV - small projects indoors.

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 15:55:39 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/4/2005 10:24:31 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, Sethracer
writes:

My girlfriend help me do the final cylinder cleaning and partial  assembly in
the living room of a house that I was sharing with a couple of  guys. The
final assembly of the cases and short block was done in the kitchen.  She helped
there, too.  We were married shortly thereafter (32 years ago)  and she hasn't
worked on a Corvair engine part since.  Hmmm.

If she never works on one you still got a great deal. One nice Lady you  have
there.Plus she sure did more then her share to make the PIR time  trials the
great event it was.
rich