<VV> Dual or Single Master Cylinder

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 20:27:06 EST 2005

Not sure what's different on the inside. On the 300ZXTT, the proportioning
valve is built into the master cylinder, and I THINK it blocks off the port on
the dead circuit. Not sure why the Subaru MC doesn't hit the floor with one
bleeder open. The Fiero looks like GM business as usual. Even down to the
warning switch block. Yes, I know it has a separate plastic reservoir, but I
don't think the guts work materially differently from a Corvair dual MC. Hence
my questions.. <G>

The Honorable John Roberts... :)

In a message dated 12/4/2005 4:57:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,