<VV> Flames and Apologies and Such - NO Corvair

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sun Dec 4 20:38:22 EST 2005

------------------------------
Grant Young said:
>>The best way to rid the site of non-Corvair, or political, or whatever
comments is to ignore them. All it takes is one other person who is as weak
as the originator, and boom...As in most things, if
you simply ignore them, they will go away<<

Then again, silence is the voice of complicity.

Ed Connolly
Wallkill, NY
'61 Monza 900 coupe

I agree that ignoring stupidity is the best way to make it go away but I also agree with Ed in that sometimes things are said that can't be allowed to be ignored - even if in the long run it would be wisest to do so.

mike