<VV> Chrome door windor fastener source?

Kirby Smith kirbyasmith at gwi.net
Sun Dec 4 22:45:35 EST 2005

On my 66 Corsa Coupe the door window mechanisms are retained, in part,
by chrome hardware at the door ends.  There are two chromed machine
screws (in two sizes) with integral washers and a chromed nut with large
integral washer.  Some of mine are rather ratty.  I don't see any listed
in the catalog of my nearest vendor, Clarks, only the mylar washers used
with the screws.

Anyone know of another source?  Thanks in advance.

kirby