<VV> Norms opinion on the "Hank Memorial"

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 14:45:03 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/5/2005 6:14:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ncwitte at wittelaw.com writes:

> Matt, I don't know all the details, but I read your shot at Hank.  I think
> an apology might have been more in order.
*
Norm and all others:

Normally I wouldn't respond "online" to Norms post......but he is a well
respected, educated professional person who's words are long remembered!

FIRST: let me tell you that the Virtualvairs membership has GROWN over the
weekend......thereby nullifying any negative effects, overall.

SECOND:    I did write Hank personally from a e-mail account he did not have
blocked.....it was not rejected....and no reply has been received.

THIRD:    I could not think of a more "fitting" farewell to a person who
unsubscribes from Virtualvairs, and tells us [ in his words]

" Along with changes in my personal life--a different job, my involvement via
the Web in Western New York politics, posting on several blogs every day, and
one members repeated personal attacks have made a once unthinkable choice
quite plain. "

THINK!!!!   How many times did I  "dig" Hank since July of this year when
Garth took over?    ZERO!!!    NIL    NONE!!!  until Friday.....

The 4 posts concerning a Yenko.....were immediately followed by an email to
certain Vairorg members saying " todays fun =  DONE"

HANK  kept it going.......and yes, I responded!...one of my weaknesses.....

NOW REALLY THINK!!!!!

"changes in personal life....my involvement via the Web in Western New York
politics..... posting on several blogs every day"

MY   INTERPRETATION:

Wife hates Vairs and I've spent too much $$$ already............I've found
OTHER  places where where I have more fun....

WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU????

My summation:

Hank is using this to "ease his leaving"...........and to hopefully cause
some repercussions against me....WHAT BETTER WAY????

His previous threats, attempts have all failed!   I quote, "The lack of
Action by Vairorg over issues...."

TRY TO FIND HANK ON ANYOTHER CORVAIR FORUM.....I'm only on 9[ I own 2] of the
over 70 forums on the web......

YOU WON'T

My  "insinuation" that Hank  is similar to a 350 lb. sack????   I quote: [
from an email prior to Thanksgiving ]

"Folks   As we Americans prepare to Gorge ourselves into oblivion to
celebrate Thanksgiving"

sincerly,

Matt.......

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug