<VV> Dual or Single Master Cylinder

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 17:33:45 EST 2005

Yep, BMW 2002s had this as well. 4 piston front calipers with two pistons
and one rear wheel on one circuit, and two pistons and the other rear wheel on
the other circuit. Yes, two brake hoses to each front caliper. Neat, but
unduly  complicated.

In a message dated 12/5/2005 9:29:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,