<VV> Re: Quality of Communique Articles

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Tue Dec 6 08:50:36 EST 2005

Hello--

We have been doing a little updating on the CORSA website lately. The
Communique site is here:

http://communique.corvair.org/

Each month we will post additional links and some content on our site. This
month's online version is here:

http://communique.corvair.org/2005december.php

And we have added an Online Editor post to the Communique editors. Joe West
has been appointed to that position. His first column as Online Editor is
here:

http://communique.corvair.org/2005edcolumn.php

Welcome Joe.

--H