<VV> Lady buried in her Corvair

John Sweet jasvair at certainty.net
Tue Dec 6 13:31:35 EST 2005

Yes I remember this very well.  I even have a VHS tape of the news report
from TV.  She was burried in a white early model.  They removed the
powertrain and the interior and opened up the back of the car and them slid
the coffin in thru the back.  They had to make a special vault to bury it
in.
John Sweet