<VV> Quick Steering Again

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 15:05:06 EST 2005

I like the set-up a lot. I remember it did cut down on the lock-to-lock turns, even with a stock box, and was much more responsive around center and was a dream to park, despite a little extra effort to turn the wheels. That was with some early 1980s radials with a fairly large diameter, so one of these days when I resurrect the car. I'll have to compare side-by-side with  the other '68.
  So strictly street use won't scrub the tires so much? It seems that parking or other situations where you are turning tighter would be much more pronounced than plain old, down-the-road driving.

Mike Stillwell <yenko117 at yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Chuck Kubin wrote:
> box. Are you speakiing of racing, or street use?
> Chuck

There's a difference? ..was speaking of street, but I
use the same set-up for both. Eats up my street tires,
but it's fun watching them fade into the rear view
mirror through the turns.

Mike
YS-117

Just $16.99/mo. or less.