<VV> Radio

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 22:19:24 EST 2005

Hi, Ron!

  I installed an Alpine CDE-9841 AM/FM/CD receiver in my daughter's '64 Spyder.  Marked the DIN cutout on a piece of laminate then used a knife to cut it out, then filed to make it into a decorative faceplate fitting where the standard faceplate used to fit.  Marked the DIN cutout on the (metal) Early housing from the faceplate. Cut out the early housing for the DIN mount using a cutoff wheel in a Dremel tool, a hacksaw, and a metal file.

  I took some pictures if that would help (they are on my other computer).