<VV> Clutch Pressure Plate

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 7 15:50:21 EST 2005

Hi, Seth. Been there, done that!! <G>

My 140 sedan has the std 110 PP and a lightened (no inertia ring flywheel), and doesn't seem to stumble off-line. The cam is an OTTO OT20, so I've probably retained at least a modicum of low-end torque. I probably need to upgrade it to the 140 spring eventually, but it's not an immediate priority as it seems to work fine.

I also have a brand new aluminum flywheel, but it doesn't have a steel friction surface, so I'm reluctant to use it for a dual-purpose car (street and autocross).

Andy