<VV> starter woes

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Wed Dec 7 20:52:07 EST 2005

Hi Doug,

I rebuilt my starter recently... piece of cake:

http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com/showthread.php?t=242774

You may want to order the solenoid off of eBay (NOS and not too expensive)
and brushes (again from eBay).  The job is simple and I'd be happy to walk
you through it if the pictures in the link I sent you aren't sufficient.

Joe

--
An Emergency is any situation in which the wrong decision will lead to death
and the correct decision might lead to death.