<VV> re: Corvair in "Automobile"

Ken Maxwell kobramax at insightbb.com
Thu Dec 8 17:54:14 EST 2005

Hi Guys!

I know Rodney Smith. He's a real nice guy from California who bought my Corsa in an e-bay auction a little more than a year ago. He told me that the car was going to be in "Automobile" magazine and that David E. Davis had driven it but I haven't picked up a copy yet. The Corsa in question is a Marina Blue with Bright Blue coupe, 140, 4-speed with just about every factory and dealer option known to man! I displayed the car at both the Carlisle and Lexington conventions. I really regret selling it, but it's in good hands with Rodney. I look forward to seeing the article.

Ken Maxwell
Louisville, KY
69 Monza Convertible
66 Monza Coupe