<VV> Wheels for budget racing

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Dec 8 21:16:05 EST 2005

Hi Ron,

You can use either of those on a stock wheel.  A wider wheel will
perform better, but understand that it is a small improvement - a set
of brand new Hoosiers on stock rims will easily outperform those tires
on 7" wide wheels, which would be a good size.  For starting out, you
could use a set of these tires and stock wheels, then upgrade the whole
package when you wear them out.  Good luck!
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa