<VV> "Crap Cars"

Turbovert at aol.com Turbovert at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 08:37:09 EST 2005

I just saw an ad for a book called "Crap Cars" by Richard Porter ($14.95 -
Bloomsbury). Has anyone actually looked at a copy of this book yet?
The ad says that it (rightfully) takes shots at the Chrysler K Series,
Pinto, Yugo, etc., but I always fear the worst when I see something that might
include our favorite car.
Overall, it looks like it might be a fun read/coffee table book (if you  have
a coffee table in your workshop), but I would  not support any  author that
disses the Vair.

Just curious...

Mike Harrison
Farmington, MI