<VV> Re the spear thing...young perspective...

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 19:26:35 EST 2005

Yes.  In Drivers ed they taught us to put our hands on
9 and 3, because the new teenage generation waers
stupid crap on their wrists like spikes that could
stab you if an airbag went off and you're hands were
in the right place.

The thought is that if you had your hands more to the
side, the chances of the airbag pushing your hands out
of the way for your face to smack the bag are better.

Oh, and if I had put my hand on like... 7 and 5 or
whatever ya said, I'd have been yelled at.

WOO!  someone needed ME for ana answer!

Ryan V.
65 Corsa Snow-Drift