<VV> NO CORVAIR - Hand position on steering wheel & air bags

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sun Dec 11 14:47:15 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/11/2005 10:53:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bryan at skiblack.com writes:
<<I have a simple way to get people to buckle up:>>
snip....

Ya know, I have one that I use... I ask them to buckle up, and when they ask
why, I tell them "I'm gonna try something I've only seen done in cartoons!"...
and then I do my little maniacal laugh...
If they stay in the car, they usually buckle up... but I did have one
hitchhiker get back out of the car.... his loss, ya know.
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg,
1963 Greenbrier 110/4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg