<VV> Pressure Regulator Valve Stuck

OHARECK at aol.com OHARECK at aol.com
Sun Dec 11 19:20:06 EST 2005

Anyone have any idea as to  how to get a stuck pressure regulator valve out
of the rear housing of a 110 in  our 65 Greenbrier.  I put a new clutch in and
while I had the engine out, I  cleaned it , put new seals in etc and replaced
the rear housing with a clean  used one.  When I tried to start the engine,
oil poured out of the very top  of the oil filter at the seal..I replaced the
oil filter thinking that I  tightened it too much, but the same thing with the
next oil filter...consensus  is that I have a stuck oil pressure regulator...I
cannot get it out..any ideas  will be appreciated. Thanks  Charlie