<VV> Re: '62 Mona wagon for sale in Florida

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Sun Dec 11 19:51:42 EST 2005

I have a friend whom some of you probably know who has a very sharp white
w/red interior '62 Monza station wagon.  He wants to sell it for $7,500 and
says he has thousands more than that in it.  He is Gary Meredeth in  Orlando, Fl.
and is an SCCA Solo racer - most recently in a Porsche 944 - I  believe.  I
think he is a CORSA member and has just put the car on the  CORSA website for
sale.  I have seen the car briefly but did not  examine it closely.  Ph.
(407)299-0708

Joe Dunlap
Lady Lake, Fl.