<VV> FLAPS Coil

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Mon Dec 12 18:30:17 EST 2005

If a stock ignition, I prefer a Bosch Blue as it's readily available and slightly hotter than stock. Nothing more, though or the points won't like it. Otherwise I'd
buy whatever is the cheapest... at the low end they are all going to be similar.

If you're running an Ignitor, something closer to 40kV impedence matched to your Ignitor would be good. I have used Flamethrowers and Lucas Sport coils,
but you're more likely to fin Mallaory or Accel at your local FLAPS. Just check the resistence.

Bill