<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 11, Issue 76

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 20:01:26 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/12/2005 6:32:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

Subject:  RE: <VV> Re: Rich Thompsom/Meadow Brook Concours/Sports Car
Market    mag.
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org

That's right, we will take any exposure we  can get.  I think the key here,
is that he is looking for a LM Corsa  Coupe.  Why doesn't someone (logically,
you, Joe) contact him for some  more specifics on what exactly he wants.
Then we can apply our considerable  reach here on <VV> to find him what he
wants, and then we'll point  him in that direction.

Regards,
Joel

Yeah, Joel,  I was thinking I should contact Keith Martin and not only  give
him some basic LM info but see what he wants & in what condition.   We'll see
if he responds & I will post the results.  Incidentally, his  mag is one of
the most entertaining available on old cars/sports cars and  auction write-ups
in the whole car hobby realm.  I take several car mags  monthly but look
forward to that one more than all the rest.

Joe Dunlap
Cen. Florida