A rolling time warp; was Re: <VV> Purchased an NOS CorvairDelco Model 556 Battery

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Mon Dec 12 21:21:48 EST 2005

Phil Nelson of "Fast Orange" fame has one of the plastic tops on the battery in his '64 Nova SS.  It looks good and the holes only had to be wobbled a little bit to fit his battery.  You need a plain black battery to stick under it to help pull off the look . . . maybe someone should make some old labels you could stick on the side of your modern battery.

I don't know if they make the top in various sizes and shapes to duplicate something less than mainstreem ( like the type 53 )

Terry Kalp